We are looking for a Product Manager to join the team in Europe. Your exact location within Europe doesn’t matter, as this is a remote role – our Product and Engineering teams have been fully remote since 2016.
You will join the Product team that currently consists of two Product Managers, a UX designer and a product analytics oriented Data Scientist.
Your primary responsibility will be to act as a servant leader in one of our development squads.
Secondarily, you will be working with the rest of the Product team and Engineering Leads to improve our discovery and implementation processes.
- Practical experience in Product Management, preferably in SaaS context
- Basic understanding of B2B sales and marketing
- High level of customer empathy
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Any skills in analytics, UX, user research and other revolving expertise around product management are also appreciated.
- Career paths in a rapidly growing company
- Work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next startup success story
- Team meetings worldwide at least twice a year